Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Upcoming Class- So Thankful

Take a break from the holiday hustle bustle to remember (and scrap a two-page layout) what you are thankful for as 2010 comes to an end. In just one evening, you can complete the layout. You’ll use the fabulous Basic Grey Pyrus to create a beautiful layout in fall colors. You have lots of options of what to display using this layout including brads and chipboard accents. It is perfect for Thanksgiving photos and with space for six photos you have space to show family, food and décor. Another option is to show six different things you are thankful for like family, health and faith or six family members. I was very thankful this year for my family that accompanied me to a big professional event and so my layout displays pictures of that event.



The class fee includes everything that you need to complete the project. And much more. You’ll have enough left over to create an additional layout. I’ll share instructions for the additional layout I created. You’ll need your basic tool kit. Bring your pictures or add later.

Date: Wednesday, December 8 @ 6:30pm

Fee: $25

Call or stop by today to sign up!

No comments: