Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello Mojo!

Good Morning Everyone!  This is Nikki, and today is my day to show you some of the cute stamps that I have been working with lately.  Since we are officially past Halloween, I thought it was high-time to get my Christmas MOJO in motion!

My first card features a beautiful image from Unity Stamp Company called "All Santa's Reindeer".  I simply stamped the image in black and used Copic markers to color it.
If you look closely, you can see that all the names of Santa's reindeer are part of the scroll design around his antlers...  I added stickles here and there because #1, I love all things sparkly and #2, well, I love all things sparkly :)
Supplies:  Stamps: Unity Itty Bitty {All Santa's Reindeer}; Copics: E27, E57, E35, E33, E42, YG23, G07, R20, R21, RV13; Designer Paper: Imaginisce {Apple Cider paper pad}, Pebbles {Tree house Collection: Trunk}; Ribbon: American Crafts; Ink: Pallette Noir; Stickles: Stardust; Other: White Gel Pen, Nestabilities, Button, Twine, Solid Cardstocks: Olive, Ivory.
Finishes Size: 3.25 x 5.5".

My next projects are the perfect "little something" gifts to have on hand and can be filled with most anything!  All I did to make them was create a belly band using decorative cardstock and then wrap it around a (food safe) waxed paper treat bag.  I added a pre-made label sticker for the "to and from" portion and colored images with Copics to add a little extra festiveness!  Easy and cute to boot...  my favorite kind of project!


Supplies:  Stamps: Imaginisce Snag 'Em Stamps {Reindeer}; Copics: YG23, YG25, R20, R21, RV13, R59, R46, R29, E57, E00, E27, E33, YG63; Decorative Paper: Imaginisce {Cottage Christmas: Peppermint Stick}; Sticker: October Afternoon Label Stickers {Very Merry}; Stickles: Stardust; Other: White Cardstock, White Gel Pen, 3D Dots.

  Supplies: Stamps: Imaginisce Snag 'Em Stamps {Santa Gnome}; Copics: YR01, YR82, Y18, R21, YG63, YG99, YG25, R59, R29, R46; Decorative Paper: Imaginisce {Cottage Christmas: Peppermint Stick}; Sticker: October Afternoon Label Stickers {Very Merry}; Stickles: Stardust; Other: White Cardstock, White Gel Pen, 3D Dots.

My next card also features an image and sentiment from Unity called "Merry and Bright".  It is one of their Itty Bitty Stamp sets and is oh-so-cute!  It would also make adorable gift tags!
To give the decorative cardstock a little dimension, I inked the edges lightly.  If you've never tried that on a card, you would be amazed at how much more finished it appears when you do!
I also made my own special ribbon by stamping the sentiment directly onto it...  I love to do that!
Supplies:  Stamps: Unity Itty Bitty {Merry and Bright}; Decorative Cardstock: My Mind's Eye {The Merry Days of Christmas: Santa's Forest}; Ribbon: May Arts; Stickles: Stardust; Other: White ad Olive Carstock, 3D Dots.

My last project is a simple wish list that got a fun 3D touch by adding a build-your-own snowman!  It is a little difficult to tell in the picture, but the snowman's nose is poking out...
Stamps: Basic Grey {Snowman}, Unity {Mitten Weather}; Copics; 3D dots; Stickles {Stardust}; White and Blue Cardstock.

Have a great day!  I hope my projects helped to get you in the Holiday Spirit!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Darling projects, Nikki!!

Karen Hunter said...

Awesome ideas! Thanks for the inspiration, Nikki!