Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wedding and Travel Pages

Hi Scrapdoodles Fans! Karen here with a couple of projects to inspire you to get your summer photos scrapped. We have the privilege of hailing from the great state of Wisconsin and have just returned from a summer trip there visiting with family and friends - and attending a beautiful wedding. Whenever we go, there are a few places on our "must-see" list, so I decided to commemorate these faves in a scrapbook page. I remembered to snap a couple of photos at our two favorite fast food places (that aren't found here in VA) and found the perfect papers and embellishments at the store. I used Basic Grey "Wander" papers and fun die cut pieces and then happened upon this awesome blue and orange large die cut paper from We R Memory Keepers, which inspired the color scheme. I covered a stamp-shaped Maya Road piece of chipboard with paper to add a little dimension and used the embellishments as part of my title and to journal on. When looking at the wedding papers at the store, I was drawn to the beautiful selection of black and white papers. These papers from imaginisce are gorgeous. I also picked up a selection of chipboard pieces from teresa collins and kept the design fairly simple on this double-page layout. That's our daughter as the flower girl - isn't she cute!The flowers are also from imaginisce. As usual, I couldn't let my leftover pieces go to waste, so I made a quick card and embellished a small white gift bag I had sitting in the closet. We have another wedding to attend in October, so if you want to see these items in person, you better get to Scrapdoodles now before I snag them back to use for that wedding!
Happy Scrapping! Karen

No comments: