Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tinkering Ink's Rip Strips

So...I've been catching up on my blog reading and came across this from Kezia at http://www.tinkeringink.com and LOVED these flowers! She created these using their new Rip Strips that we have in the store with their new beautiful Retro Metro and Beau Jardin collections. Here is what she had to say " above is what I did with the Rip Strips in about 15 minutes. All you have to do is rip one of the strips off the sheet and since it is sticky back printed canvas material you can pleat it, ruffle it, scrunch it… when I was done pleating it into a circle I glued a button into the middle of the flower. You can use it to frame a photo, make a flower on a lay-out with a stem and a leaf… how about roll it up and tie it in a knot around something on your lay-out? Are you getting the Ti groove here? The Rip Strips are endless fun and excitement!" Try them out! I'm getting some tomorrow when I get in the store! hehe

No comments: