Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Scrapdoodles is a Certified Silhouette Store!


I just completed a 10 part Silhouette Certification we are qualified to provide product demonstrations and answer additional questions regarding the Silhouette Digital Craft Cutter. I will be teaching a Silhouette Class this Thursday night at 7pm. Please call the store at 540.548.3788 to register.


The Silhouette can do so much more than I anticipated. We will have to offer a couple different classes to teach everything there is to know about the Silhouette. If you have the Silhouette, you will have noticed that there are several different tools available that are not really explained in your Basic Guide that comes with your tool. This is just some of the information that will begin to cover in the class (ie. spline, polyline, TTF, welding).


I have had several people ask me recently about the difference between the QuicKutz Silhouette and the Cricket, the main difference is that the Cricket is cartridge based. You MUST have a cartridge to use your Cricket and that will limit your fonts and shapes. The Silhouette is used with a lap top or desk top and therefore can use your computer software to create unlimited shapes and fonts. You can use any true type font and download unlimited shapes. You also have the option of purchasing individual shapes from QuicKutz.


I am usually at the store Monday through Friday Open to 3:30pm if you have any questions or you can email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.


Good night!

No comments: