Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

QuicKutz - Feel the Love!

New Storage shipping in August!!!
New 4x8 dies that will fit on your Revolution - retail at $39.99 and shipping this week! New 2x2 alphabets - Blossom is new in the Classic size and Studio is re-released in the 2x2 (used to be in the 2x4) Retails $49.99-$199.99
Cookie Cutter Alphabets $119.99-$129.99


New Revolution Electronic Tool shipping in October. Wider base, can do multiple dies and different brands. We will be taking pre-orders. Retails for $159.99


Sample of the new 4x8 die.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl,
You know I have to have one of these, good thing I have a BD coming up.

Kelley

Unknown said...

CONCIDER MY PREORDER MADE AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK...CALL ME ASAP!!!

ohradiogirl said...

Thanks for the pix. I did not realize that some of the alphas are on one die. Interesting.

Anonymous said...

It's Heather again - like I REALLY need another die-cutting tool, but the price of the Rev-Love is a lot lower than I thought it would be. Yeah, I'm probably going to have to have one, too. :)