Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

More Christmas Cards with Dawn

Oops, I almost forgot to post my next card classes which are next week!!   Anyway I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends.

I was on a snowflake kick when I was making my cards for class, so there are lots of snowflakes, lol!  We are also going to be using some fun dies and awesome new glitter by Elizabeth Craft Designs.  This stuff feels like velvet!  It is incredible and it comes in some seriously gorgeous colors!!  Anyway, here are a couple of sneak peaks of a couple of the cards that we will be making.




I look forward to seeing you in class.  Stop by the store to sign up!

Dates:  Wednesday December 4th at 10.30 am
or          Sunday December 8th at 1.30 pm
             Cost:  $15.00 cash or check made payable to Dawn Schuster

Pick the day that works best for you.

Supplies to bring to class:  trimmer, bone folder, pop dots, corner rounder, double sided tape (skinny), liquid glue or glossy accents, scallop border punch if you have one, xyron if you have one or a skinny glue pen.


No comments: