Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Home For the Holidays...

Now that we are all stuffed from our Thanksgiving feast and gearing up (or winding down) from our Black Friday forays, I thought I'd share a cute little recent find at Scrapdoodles.  I came across this super sweet sheet of paper from Bella Blvd.  Don't you love these adorable little houses and cars all decorated for the holidays? The design is fun, bright, and playful.  The backside is also a fun shade of blue with tiny polka dots, which is a fun little break from the traditional Christmas colors.
I couldn't help but take a sheet or two home with me and had lots of fun whipping up a few projects in my craft room.  First I covered a little notebook that I can use to jot down all my Christmas and holiday plans and lists.  I started with a base of the blue polka dots and added a strip of homes.  The scallop border is a sticker from a Bella Blvd sticker sheet.  The snowflake and title are cut with my die cut machine.  I printed "for the holidays" onto a scrap of the blue, and then trimmed and notched the ends before raising it from the page with pop dots.  For the finishing touch, I added a few ribbon scraps to the binding.
 
I also created a couple of cards that I can use for gifts or holiday greetings.  The paper doesn't need much and I let it take center stage on these projects, which made them quick and easy.  
So, if you're in need of a little or a lot of Christmas cuteness, hurry in to Scrapdoodles and find this sweet little paper in the Bella Blvd Christmas Countdown collection.  Ask the girls if you can't locate it - they're happy to help!

No comments: