Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Design Team Wednesday: Cyndi Michener

Happy hump day! For some time I've been wanting to do a layout about the 13 states I have never visited, but I didn't have any photos to go with that theme. The combination of Studio Calico's states-themed paper from the Abroad line and Silhouette's USA map die cut inspired me to go ahead and do a photo-free page. Everything else on this page is from We R Memory Keepers' Red White & Blue line--it's not just for the 4th of July! (I designed the title myself...so easy with the Silhouette Studio software.)


And of course October Afternoon's 9 to 5 collection was perfect for documenting my new (where has six months gone??) job. Could the ledger background be any more perfect for my accounting job? I love the whimsical retro-ness of 9 to 5.

 
 When October Afternoon's Sasparilla collection came out, I knew I'd need it all to document the many trail rides my husband and kids have taken on our vacations. One of my favorite things about October Afternoon is how easily their lines mix and match. The wood-grained paper I used for the title is actually part of 9 to 5.


No comments: