Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Pocket & Tag Album at Scrapdoodles

Jenni Bowlin is attending GASC June 22 & 23 but is not going to be teaching at GASC. She is, however, stopping at Scrapdoodles on her way up to teach this fabulous Pocket & Tag Class. We need a minimum amount of students, so don't delay. Call the store at 540-548-3788 to register.

Come join us Wednesday, June 20 as we welcome back Jenni Bowlin! She will be teaching this adorable library card mini album. Jenni is a favorite at our store and we are thrilled that she is coming back!


From Jenni - I have been a lover and collector of all things old, worn and tattered for as long as I can remember. There is something about the story that each item has to tell that draws me to it - the who, what and when. It is no surprise that I found my way to scrapbooking more than 10 years ago, and eventually to launching Jenni Bowlin Studio in 2007.

Vintage can be found in everything we do. From paper to embellishments you are sure to find hints of old feedsack fabric or antique typography, but with a modern twist! We call it "Fresh Vintage" - a style uniquely our own.

For more on Jenni, please go to her BLOG.




Pocket and Tag Album Class-


When I was a little girl I used to play library. I was fascinated with stamping the cards and fitting them into their pockets neatly in the back of the books. I still love the idea of pockets with embellished tags and cards tucked safely inside and have created an album for this class that connects several of my newest JBS pockets and tags together, embellished with my clear stamps and Ranger inks (and my new line of punches from Fiskars)!

Date: Wednesday, June 20
Time: 6:30pm-8:30pm
Fee: $42.00

Supply List -


- Basic Supplies (paper trimmer, ruler, scissors, craft knife and mat, etc. . .)
- Various adhesives (such as a tape runner, Glossy Accents, glue dots and pop dots).
- Baby Wipes
- Paper piercer and needle
- Small stapler
- Crop-o-dile (or other hole punching tool)
- Ranger Blending Tool (if you have one. Several will be provided for class use)

No comments: