Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Design Team Wednesday by Tiffany

Good Morning All,
   I wanted to share some of my creations this week. My first design is a layout. I was so excited to use Jillibean Soup because the papers are so versatile.  You can intermingle the lines because they all match in one way or another.  I used border punches to create my own lace on the paper.  I chose the  paper to highlight a picture of my Chloe Baby when she was only a few weeks old, but the paper could be used for school days, family, girls, and spring. Wherever your creativity takes you!!! 

  My next design is with Fancy Pants's "Winterland" and Maya Road's Acrylic Mitten Album.  When I saw the paper line I knew I had to use the mitten album. They went perfect together!!!  Don't be intimated by using acrylic.  It is really easy to use. There are so many things you can do to acrylic.....stamp on it, use glitter glue, paint on it, use rub-ons, and stickers.  the possibilities are endless. So get to creating!!!!

  Finally, my last design are cards.  I used all my scraps to create the cards.  I try to create cards as I finish up a project so I use all the scraps I have.  This way I am not storing them, taking up precious storage room or forgetting about them.  Now I have cards for when I need them and don't have to rush to make one at the last minute.  How is that for being efficient and organized?!

I hope I have inspired you all to create and try a few new things.  The projects will be on display at the store.  If you have any questions about the products one of the Scrapdoodles Girls will be able to help you.


 
Jillibean Soup
Cards from scraps

Fancy Pants and Maya Road

3 comments:

Karen Hunter said...

Love everything, but especially the cute mitten album. So sweet!

Karen Hunter said...

Love everything, but especially the cute mitten album. So sweet!

Cheryl said...

Love your projects!!! Thank you for sharing!!!