Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Design Team Card Share from Nikki :)

It's my turn to show you some of the fun things I've been making with my new Scrapdoodles' goodies!

For this card I stamped directly on my card base and used dies to make frames to fit around it.  Since I stamped on kraft colored card stock, I used white and pink Prisma pencils to color this sweet bunny image, and blended the pencil lines with Goo Gone.
For this card I colored the flower image with Copics, and cut out the image.  After I attached the button, I attached the flower image to the center of the ribbon knot with 3D glue dots.
For this card, I made a border with the bunny images by attaching them all at once to my stamp base in a row.  I colored them with a combination of Copic markers and Prisma pencils.  I created the sprigs of grass with three different green Copics.
Ingredients: Stamps: We R Memory Keepers {Some Bunny, Flower Power}, Whmsie Doodles {Retired}; Decorative Paper: We R Memory Keepers {Cotton Tail 6 x 6 Pad}; Card Stock: Bazzill Basics; Copics: Grass {G46, YG23, G43}, Flower {RV52, V22, V17, V28, G43}, Bunny Ears/Cheeks {G46}; Buttons: American Crafts; Ink: Pallette {Noir Black}; Other: Ribbon, Twine, Lace.

1 comment:

Karen Hunter said...

So cute and springy!