Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Notations Mini Book Class

Hi!

Hope you are enjoying your week! I've got some photos of my upcoming class to share today. I'll be teaching this great mini book on Saturday, January 28th:


The Notations line is perfect for just about any theme. I used it to showcase my favorite family photos from 2011 but you could create this book for any occasion.


You can see that each page is a little different. Little tags, tabs, and envelopes make this book a lot of fun!


I've added lots of little details here and there. I added color with a few of my favorite mists as well.


The kit comes with plenty of diecuts and letter stickers to decorate each page any way you'd like to.


I had lots of fun putting this little book together. I hope you can join me for class!


Here are the class details:

Notations Mini Album with Tessa
Saturday, January 28th, 2012 at 1:30pm
$25.00

Please bring your basic tool kit as well as your favorite edge punches and any mists you would like to use in your book.

If you are interested in joining me for class, please call down to Scrapdoodles at (540) 548-3788 to sign up.

Hope to see you there!

-tessa

1 comment:

Karen Hunter said...

so cute! looks like a great class