Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Vintage Fun




For my design team pages this time I decided to use some of my vintage photos. I have a stash of old photos that I've picked up at antique stores that I always "save" for a cool project.I bit the bullet and decided to use a couple of them in two layouts.I had to use one layout with my beautiful daughters.In all of these pages I used the new My Mind's eye line,Prima flowers galore,accessories from the Vintage Vogue line by Pink Paislee,& ribbon accessories from the Stella Rose line.I love stickles so in each page there is some glitz,& also glossy accents.On one of the pages I used my white Gelly roll pen to do a little tracing over the design to create the look of doodling in the background.In the two pages where I used the vintage photos I wanted to show that it can be just as much fun to play with vintage ephemera in creating layouts as it is using family photos.Breaking away from the norm can be fun. It's all about having fun and letting your creative side out.

No comments: