Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Haunted Spook Houses Class

Hello!

I've got a fun class coming up on October 8th and I wanted to share- we will be making these three spooky houses:


The houses are made of wood and stained with the new Distress Stains. They are decorated with a mix of the hot new Halloween lines by Echo Park and My Minds Eye and embellished with lots of fun, spooky details:


Here are the details:

Haunted Spook Houses Class
with Tessa Wise

When: Saturday, October 8th
Time: 1:30pm
Cost: $20.00
What to Bring: your basic kit (adhesive- a good strong one), paper trimmer, scissors, and a pencil) as well as a black ink pad and applicator if needed. We are going to be inking a lot of edges! Also, if you have a score board tool or a 3/4" circle punch, please bring it along, too.

This project was so much fun to create! I hope I can share it with all of you! Please call or stop by to sign up today!

-tessa

No comments: