Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Opening Day at CHA!

I am so excited to be attending CHA! The show floor opens in just about an hour and I will be checking out all the new trends, produts and tools for you. I will be making careful selections based on your feed back and what sells well at our favorite lss, Scrapdoodles. Can you believe we are 11 years old?!?

Come back late tonight for some highlights of the first day! I will also post on Facebook throughout the day.

P.S. I hear there are less than a handful of seats left for our Nov. 18-20, 2011 retreat and we will be announcing our Feb. 24-26, 2012 Glen Allen Retreat. We have some amazing sponsors and teachers lined up!!!

1 comment:

Sara Andrews said...

I am loving the entire Bella Blvd line!

And can you ever have enough Cosmo Cricket???