Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Echo Park Country Road Layout

Hi Everyone!

How many of you have been inspired by all the new great things popping up at CHA?? I don't get to attend but I love looking through all the pictures of the upcoming lines- especially from my favorite companies! Cheryl has been keeping us up to date with pictures and posts on our facebook page- I love it! The new Echo Park releases she posted yesterday inspired me to get out my Country Road goodies and scrap last night. Here is what I made:



I love the colors in this line! So bright and cheerful and easy to work with. I can't wait to see which lines Cheryl picked from Echo Park's new releases- hopefully all of them! :)

OK! Hope you have a great day and don't forget to check out Cheryl's pictures from CHA in the post just below this... I'm sure there are a few sneak peeks of what we'll be getting in over the next few months!

Marie

1 comment:

Karen Hunter said...

great layout! - love the grid design and the mix of patterns