Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Design Team















My Grandaughter enjoying a day at the pool. For this layout I used Webster's Pages and Pink Paislee.

Woo Hoo the sun is out, the heat temperature is up & I'm loving it! I'm from Texas! I have to love the warmer weather.I guess I would have been up a creek if I didn't.
















This picture is my Mothers wedding picture taken in 1945. She joined her soon to be husband in South Carolina where they were married before he shipped out for Germany. It's probably one of my favorite pictures of her. I wanted to give it that vintage look because it was the 40's after all. I used old lace, broken vintage jewelry pieces.The paper I used was BasicGrey & Graphic 45.The flowers and stick pins I used were Prima,& maya road.The charm in the corner was by making memories. Behind the photo is an old doily I had. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz walnut distessing ink. Because the photo itself was so light I tried to add color in the embellishments. Pretty paper & flowers for a pretty picture.

~Dawnette

No comments: