Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Design Team Projects

Hang on...I'm on a scrapping roll and have a lot to share with you today. :) This first page was inspired by a sketch on the October Afternoon blog. I find sketches very useful when I'm stuck, but usually my finished layout bears little resemblance to the original sketch. This time I stayed very true to the sketch, although I don't think they intended the background and tape to be part of it.


Products used: My Minds Eye Lime Twist patterned paper, Pink Paislee wood alphas, Studio Calico Mister Huey mist, October Afternoon sticker

The retro girly style of October Afternoon's 5&Dime was perfect for these photos of my daughter's unusual birthday party.


Products used: October Afternoon patterned papers, stickers, alphas, Pink Paislee stamp, QuickKutz notebook die, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist

Does anyone else find that they use the "back side" of papers as often as the front? This was my first time using my Sew Easy, and it was, well, so easy!


Products used: Pink Paislee Daily Junque patterned paper and ephemera cards, October Afternoon 5&Dime patterned paper and alpha stickers, Sew Easy large pennants and metallic thread, My Minds Eye Lost & Found brad, Tim Holtz tissue tape and tiny attacher, Bazzill Bling cardstock, Martha Stewart doily, Heidi Swapp bling circle, Silhouette SD

Just one more. You've probably noticed that all of the QuickKutz brand dies are on sale, and I wanted to show how sometimes, a cute diecut might be all the embellishment a layout needs. I struggle with sports pages, but I was thrilled to see actual pennants on my son's race course to match my recently purchased QuickKutz pennant set.



Products used: QuickKutz die, American Crafts Thickers alphas

Happy scrappin'!

No comments: