Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Design Team

Happy spring! Despite the snow we're expecting tonight, I've been really inspired recently by bright spring-y colors.


Products used: My Minds' Eye Fine & Dandy patterned paper and chipboard, Doodlebug brad and alpha stickers, Bazzill borders and cardstock, We R Memory Keepers sewn cardstock, Lifestyle Crafts label die, Making Memories Slice

I tried out some of the newest Mister Huey mists from Studio Calico on this next page, and I really love the great matte coverage they give. I'm a spray ink junkie, and these are a wonderful addition to the sparklier mists from Tattered Angels and Maya Road.


Products used: My Minds' Eye Stella and Rose patterned papers, American Crafts pin, Fancy Pants chipboard, Studio Calico Mister Huey mists (Clover and Sunshine)

2 comments:

Karen Hunter said...

Love these, Cyndi!

Cheryl said...

Love the layouts, especially the bright, warm colors during this cold weather!