Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Design Team

I was not quite sure what I was going to scrapbook using the Little Yellow Bicycle Fresh Print Clothesline collection. I then realized the vibrant colors and patterns were perfect to showcase some of my old photos of the flowers we had when we lived in Fredericksburg.

I have always enjoyed the vibrancy and beauty of flowers blooming in the Spring. I know the time is just around the corner when nature's beauty will begin to bloom!

The rub ons were so easy to apply and show beautifully on this white background.
My Love For You is Beyond Measure...
I decided for my second layout to play upon the ruler patterned paper to describe how my love for my children cannot be measured. I love this photo of them and the colors went great with their outfits.


I used rub ons directly on the patterned paper to complete my title. The texture of this patterned paper is fantastic and works so well as the background.


I hope these layouts will give you some ideas of how to use this colorful and versatile collection!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Michelle, The layouts are beautiful! Love the flowers, I am so ready for Spring!

Karen Hunter said...

So pretty - definitely gets me longing for spring, too!