Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Design Team Projects

I have often thought that anyone flipping through my scrapbook albums would easily be able to tell what were the current fads when those pages were created. There must be some people who are over the banners that are everywhere in the scrapping world, but I'm not one of them! I bought the My Minds Eye paper in the first layout just because it was so beautiful, and it turned out to be perfect for these old photos of my grandparents. I cut the numbers from Tim Holtz's Grungepaper using my Slice Elite, and then heat embossed them in shiny silver. The paper is so pretty that it didn't need much embellishment.


Products used: My Mind's Eye patterned paper, Grungepaper by Tim Holtz, Prima flowers and trim, Martha Stewart journaling block

The colors in this American Crafts line coordinated perfectly with this picture of me and my hubby freezing to death at Disneyworld. The word "frosty" and the snowflake were also cut with my Slice.


Products used: American Crafts patterned paper, Making Memories glitter alpha and teeny alpha stickers, Martha Stewart edge punch, Maya Road pin, Glitz tulle

And more celebrating with banners, this time for my son's 15th birthday. Love this Teresa Collins line.


Products used: Teresa Collins patterned paper, Bazzill Half the Edge border, Tim Holtz ticket, American Crafts Thickers numbers, October Afternoon alpha stickers, Basic Grey chipboard star, Making Memories glitter brads, Doodlebug alpha stickers

1 comment:

Karen Hunter said...

Beautiful job, Cyndi! and I love banners, too, and am definitely not over them :)