Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Little Glitz and Hoopla from Design Team (Karen)

Just a quick layout for you! Add a little "Hoopla" to your next project from Glitz Design (the girls will tell you where to find these fun papers and accessories). Even though the weather has turned a bit cold here, the bright, cheery colors of this line will warm you up in no time. I picked up 3 papers (all double sided) and one pack of coordinating transparencies (so cool!). I used 3 of the transparencies just on this layout. I also added a bunch of yellow rub-0ns (Basic Grey) that I had just waiting for this layout. Since I had my sewing machine out already (working on Christmas gifts) I added a bit of stitching, too. I love the many layers on this page. Stop in the store soon and add a bit of Glitz to your next layout or project - you'll be glad you did!


No comments: