Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

From the Design Team

As always, I love the new lines from Doodlebug Design, and the Happy Holidays was perfect for these photos of my daughter who is not ready to give up on Santa yet. :) And the Scribbles from KI Memories are so so cute...I hope they make lots more.



Products:
Cardstock, background and diecut swiss dot: Bazzill
Patterned paper, ticket, buttons, glitter brads: Doodlebug
Envelope: Maya Road
Title sticker: KI Memories Scribbles
Twine: Martha Stewart


I don't get many chances to photograph my teenage son these days, but I figured he wasn't going to leave the race just to prevent me from taking pictures. A simple page, but I really like the look of it. Both of the patterned papers are "B sides" which I find I use often.


Products:
Patterned papers: Cosmo Cricket, SEI
Border sticker: Basic Grey
Journal sticker, alphas: Studio Calico
Alpha stickers: October Afternoon


The photo doesn't really do justice to this last one...it's cuter in person. I sprayed various colors of Glimmer and Maya Mists over a Crafter's Workshop template and then sewed around the edges.


Products:
Template: Crafter's Workshop
Spray ink: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Maya Road Maya Mist
Bingo pieces: Maya Road
Alpha stickers: October Afternoon
Slice cartridge: Seasons

No comments: