Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

(Not So) Spooky Halloween Layouts and Decor

I love getting out my fall decorations - the rich, warm colors just make me happy! I was also very happy as I was looking at all the fun and colorful autumn and Halloween papers at Scrapdoodles! It was hard to choose, but I took home a few sheets from My Mind's Eye (Blackbird) and Making Memories (Toil & Trouble). I also picked out a pack of paper embellishements and the cute buttons pack from the Toil & Trouble collection. I used both collections to make this cute table-top tree. Don't forget that you can get so much more out of your papers and embellishments when you cut and/or layer pieces together. I also made 2 layouts to share using these collections.

The purple and orange combination works really well with these "spooky" photos and the borders were very easy to make. Even though I used quite a few buttons and tags, there are so many embellishments included in the boxes, I could still make plenty more layouts!

The Halloween collection from My Mind's Eye is a bit more playful - the green spider paper is SUPER CUTE!

Hope you enjoy these and you're inspired to get some of these papers for your fall and Halloween photos! Happy Scrappin Scrapdoodles Fans! ~Karen

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Karen, Your tree is adorable!!!