Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Friday!

I just wanted to share a couple of layouts I've been playing with this week. Coincidentally, at both of these events I had forgotten my camera, so all of these photos are less-than-awesome shots from my iPhone. Honestly though, I kind of love the vintagey look of them.


banner sticker: Sassafras
alpha and label stickers: October Afternoon
tickets: House of 3
chipboard alphas: Pink Paislee
rub-on: Maya Road
patterned paper: Echo Park


This next one was whipped up with a lot of help from the Slice. I love how easy it is to cut shapes and titles with my Slice and I can't wait for the Slice Elite to arrive later this month.


Slice cartridges: Wild West, Basics 2, Vintage Findings
paper tape: Tim Holtz
journaling shape: My Little Yellow Bicycle
brads: My Mind's Eye
patterned paper: Basic Grey


I love love love the Lost and Found lines from My Mind's Eye, and when I ended up with a scrap that included the darling glittery Eiffel tower, of course I couldn't throw it away. (No Paris photos. Someday!!) So I turned them into a card for a pink- and Paris-loving friend. The pink bow on the card came off of the gift for which this card is thanking her. How's that for recycling?


patterned paper, ticket: My Mind's Eye
Bloomers: Webster's Pages
font: QuicKutz Holiday


Now I'm off to make a leopard costume. Help!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love your work! I love that you used your "less than perfect" photos, gives us all some inspiration!

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Hunter said...

Love everything! I really like the tickets and banner on your "Fair" layout. Thanks for sharing.