Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tessa's September Card Class


Well after the great day I had Saturday at Scrapdoodles, I am excited to show you the cards for my next class!! Here are the cards: I love this paper by Kaiser...The next one is Making Memory's Animal Crackers line...I have been eyeing this transparency for soo long, I had to use it...and the last one was inspired by my favorite part of Halloween, the candy!

Here is the class information:

When: Saturday, September 20th, 2008
Time: 1:30pm. That gives all of us who live up North some time to get through all that traffic!!Cost: $16.00
What to Bring: Just your basic scrapping supplies: paper trimmer, scissors, and adhesive.
Sign up by calling Scrapdoodles at 540-548-3788

Thanks to all of the ladies who joined me for my first class down there! I had lots of fun making cards with you and cropping the night away!! I hope you will all be able to make it again soon!
-tessa

No comments: