Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Design Team Wednesday- A Couple of Fall Cards

Hello and happy Wednesday!  I'm so glad to be guesting with the Scrapdoodles design team today and have created a couple of cards to share.  I chose two cute stamp sets from Darcie's Heart and Home and some adorable patterned papers from Lawn Fawn to create these cards:

This first one uses the Pile of Fun stamp set:


I love this image!  Darcie's Heart and Home gives you so many options- cling rubber or clear acrylic in each of the sets we have at the store.  They also added pigtails to the set so you can make it a boy or a girl- isn't that clever! I made mine a little girl and had so much fun coloring her.  I used my colored pencils and really love how easy they are to blend.  If you have trouble with Copics, these are another great option for coloring!


I chose the Plenty of Fun set for my second card:


Isn't this little turkey cute?  I couldn't walk out of the store without him! lol!  I used colored pencils again to color the image- they worked great on the kraft cardstock.  I chose colors that would go along with the patterned papers from the Into the Woods collection from Lawn Fawn.  Using your patterned papers as inspiration for your colors is a great place to start if you are having a hard time.


I had so much fun stamping with the adorable sets by Darcie's Heart and Home.  I think I'll stop by the store and pick out a couple images for wintertime, too!  

Thanks for popping by the blog today!

-tessa

No comments: