Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Design Team Inspiration

Just a quick post today, since I haven't packed a thing for tomorrow's Scrapdoodles retreat! Somehow I ended up with a polka dot theme to these projects, but I'm loving it. This first page features Lily Bee's Head Over Heels collection and the new Pow! glitter paper from American Crafts. I have waited a long time for a glitter paper that would work with die cut machines, and the Pow! cuts like a dream in the Silhouette and with the Slice. The big flower is from Bo Bunny.



The polka dots on this quick and simple page are courtesy of Bo Bunny...they have so many gorgeous colors that are solid on the back. The tickets were originally a very bright yellow, but a few spritzes of Studio Calico's Mister Huey Sunshine mist remedied that. The font on the glittery pink American Crafts Thickers is my new favorite--so fun and festive. (Star clip by Amy Tangerine for AC, brad by My Minds' Eye, jewels by Doodlebug)


And lastly for today, this mini-album by Amy Tangerine is the project I'll likely be working on at the retreat this weekend. Chevrons are hot right now so I thought I'd take a stab at them for the cover of the little book, again using the Bo Bunny Back to Backs cardstock, as well as some Studio Calico chipboard alphas and October Afternoon Mini Market alpha stickers.


Have a great weekend and I hope to see you at the retreat!

No comments: