Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hello!




Lisa here, stopping by to share a few layouts I've been working on. And of course, I used TENSeconds Studio molds and metals... what a surprise, right? The first layout "Kids around Town" features pics I took while on vacation in Asheville, NC a couple of years ago. These "kids" were so cute and bright I thought Basic Grey and Bo Bunny papers would be the perfect base. I then added another pop with the dot mold in Plum colored metal.

"Washington, DC" the second layout celebrates this special time of year... Cherry Blossom season. I used some papers from my stash (I'm making an effort to clean up my studio). So, there are papers from Collage Press, Bo Bunny and some handmade paper. I used my favorite color of metal Hot Pink Diamonds and the collage mold from TSS, because it has an asian flair.

In the layout called "Best Buddies... all Time" I used the clock mold and 3 colors of metal; Barn Red, Peacock and Spiced Rum. I cut out the clocks and used them as embellishments... I do that a lot. I love the look. If you decide you want to cut out some metal embellishments, I have a tip... Teflon scissors. I mixed in some Webster's Pages and My Mind's Eye papers and accented with Tim Holtz's letter stickers to finish out this "timely" layout.

I hope these layouts inspire you to go metalize something.





1 comment: