Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gypsy Ballerina Class


I really have had fun working on this project. It is by far probably one of my favorite projects I've worked on in a while. I took the hard part which is the drawing & did it for you by making a template. You can make extra copies of your template for other projects but save one for the class. Techniques we will be using are messy which makes it all the more fun! Products we'll be
working with will be mod podge to decoupage, claudine Hellmuth paints for your background color, Tim Holtz distressing ink pads to give it that vintage look , & one of my favorite products by Ranger, Stickles to give it that sparkling finishing touch.
Class information: Saturday, February 5th at 1:30 $24
Please bring basic supply kit & any distressing ink pads you have

No comments: