Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thankful Banner Class on November 1st!




It is officially Fall!! In these last few weeks my family has taken a lot of opportunities to be in nature and on a recent camping trip I got inspired by the pine cones, leaves, twigs, etc. I love using natural elements in my crafting when I can so I thought it would be great to create something different for the holidays that has a natural/vintage feel to it. I hope you love it too!
I will be teaching the Thankful Banner class on Sunday, November 1, 2009 at 12:30pm. The cost is $19.

Call to sign up and please bring the following:
Paper Trimmer
Brown Ink
Adhesive
Scissors

See you this Saturday at the Scrapdoodles Teacher Meet and Greet from 3-6pm. We will be having some fun Make and Takes and some yummy treats too.

Until Then!
drea

No comments: