Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

January Card Creations Class

I know everyone is busy getting ready for Christmas (how did it sneak up on me so fast!) but I thought I'd post about my class in January! Hopefully by then you'll be rested and ready to craft again!!

We will be making some great cards for Valentine's day! We'll be practicing some great techniques including basic stamping, heat embossing (with flavored embossing powder even!) and working with chipboard. We'll also learn some great ways to add texture to your cards. Here are the samples:

The Group Shot:


My favorite:


Shabby Heart card:


Funky Valentine card- Thanks Sarah for doodle on this!


And, one not too Valentinesy one...


The class will be held on Saturday, January 17th, 2009. Class starts at 1:30pm and costs $16.00. Please bring your basic supplies (adhesive, trimmer, scissors, pencil) with you to class. Call the store at 540-548-3788 to sign up!

Hope to see you there!!

-tessa

No comments: