Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sassafras Lass & Blog Winner!


Sassafras Lass "Life at the Pole" is here and on the floor! It is adorable!
Also in is Anna Griffin's Christmas Collection, very pretty and traditional. The re-order of Revolutions and Platforms arrived today, too! Yay! Lot's of new ink will be out tomorrow...
Life has been crazy the last couple of days and I didn't post the blog winner yesterday so I'm playing catch up! Monday's winner of MSC's Punch is Tammi! This week's prize is a butterfly Kaiser Craft book so make sure you posting while you are cruzing the blog.
I still need to post from Saturday's CSI event! It was a blast!!! The crop was completely full and then some! We had friends in from South of Richmond, Charlottesville and Alexandria!
Pictures are coming...

3 comments:

Tammi said...

I need to drop in and get this sassafrass lass and pick up my prize while I am at it...yay!!!!

Tammi

Anonymous said...

I will be in on Friday to pickup some more paper, new font and the Holly font.

Kelley

Andrea said...

I LOVE Sassafrass Lass's new holiday line! Anyone who can make narwhales look adorable has to rock!