Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Design Team Wednesday-Authentique "Strong"

Hey everyone! This week I got to highlight the Authentique "Strong" paper collection. The papers in this collection are perfect for Father's Day! I used pictures of my dad and I at my wedding since they went so well with the papers. Can't you tell I'm a daddy's girl? ;) Since one of the papers from the collection had lots of sentiments on it, I cut them out and used them throughout my layouts. The scalloped and "dad & me" circles are from the Authentique "Strong" Circles and Scallops set, and the green twine was from my stash. I used American Craft Elements glitter buttons to give it some shimmer and a die cut from my stash for the scalloped border.



I really wanted to make a card to go with the layout. I used a sentiment from the paper and a die cut tie from Authentique "Strong" Hinges and Tabs. I also used more buttons and twine to embellish it. I love how it turned out.






Since I still had more paper, I made another layout. This time I used a picture of my hubby and I. I used more circles from the Circle and Scallops set and ribbon from the store. I love the color combination  .:)


I'm really in love with this paper collection. The colors are vibrant with a hint of vintage. Perfect for Father's day! :) If you're looking for some inspiration, you should definitely stop by the store to see the layouts and card. Hope you all have a great rest of the week!

-Claudia :)

No comments: