Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

We Love POW! Glitter Paper!



Hello!  I wanted to share with you a product that I truly can't get enough of!  POW Glitter Paper by American Crafts has revolutionized the use of glitter in our scrapbooking projects!  It has a smooth finish that sparkles like crazy and the best part is that the glitter doesn't flake off and get everywhere!  You can even run it through your die cutting machines with ease!  I've created the title and hearts above using my Cameo and see how nice they came out?

The silver is my favorite because it is so versatile!  You can even color it using Alcohol inks or Copic markers.  Can you imagine the possibilities?

If you want to add a little sparkle to your project without the mess of glitter, POW Glitter Paper is perfect!  Come down and check out our selection today!

No comments: