Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Easy Frame Project

Have you seen these unfinished chunky frames by Basic Grey?  Scrapdoodles carries them and they are so fun to cover with your favorite papers.  On this one, I chose a couple of sheets of the Pink Paislee City Sidewalks collection (gorgeous!).  One of the sheets features lots of circles af varying patterns and colors, so I used my circle punch to punch them out.  I brushed a bit of glue onto the edge of each circle and dipped them in fine green glitter.  Then I layered and just slightly overlapped them on the bottom half of the frame.  I used a small square of paper to create the rolled paper flower, again brushing with glue and adding the glitter and just a few embellishments from the collection.  Inside the frame I just added more of the paper embellishments, but wouldn't this make a cute gift with a photo of your family or favorite little
person (or pet)?  It was quick and easy and the possibilities are endless!  Stop on in the store this weekend to see it in person and pick out your favorite papers for your own project.

Happy Thanksgiving from Scrapdoodles Design Team!

No comments: