Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

design team wednesday


 Hello and happy Wednesday!
This is Becky and I'm here to share some cards I made with the October Afternoon 9-5 8x8 paper pack.


 I used my silhouette cameo to cut out my flower and leaf flourish for this card and then inked them up before I assembled the whole thing. I also used some distress ink to dye my seam binding ribbon that pretty turquoise color to match my project. :)

For this card i stamped my sentiment on a regular shipping tag and stuck it in the pretty glassine bag so you could also write a personal note on the tag and pull it out.

For this last card I cut my banners out with my silhouette and stamped the happy with an alphabet stamp after assembling everything. I used a regular label maker to spell out birthday to finish off the card.
 

thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: