Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Star Wars & SEI

Creative Imaginations has outdone it with their new Star War's Release! The top paper is the 30 Anniversary paper. I remember when the movie came out I was turning 11 and my dad stood in line for 3 hours to get tickets for my birthday party. Back then the special effects were pretty incredible. Now my son watches the movie and I can recite the lines because it has been rerun on cable so many times.

CI came out with several papers for Star Wars including the one below which is a die-cut. These two, of course, are just a sampling of what we have in the store for you. We also received new beach and summer papers, 4h, John Deere and a few others.

We also received SEI's On the Coast. The papers are shimmery and beautiful. Perfect for the summer, pool and beach photos.

No comments: